JoltVib

Mge Anl Derya reveal Incident message Exposed On Youtube (Full Video) The Talks Today

Watch Müge Anlı Derya Yalçınkaya Twitter Video: Müge Anlı Derya reveal Incident message Exposed On Youtube (Full Video)

Watch Müge Anlı Derya Yalçınkaya Twitter Video: Müge Anlı Derya reveal Incident message Exposed On Youtube.

The communications between Derya and his wife were made public in Müge Anl. Both those in the studio and those on the screen, including Müge Anl, were astonished by Derya Yalçnkaya’s shocking message event in Müge Anl. What about Derya Yalcinkaya? What is the event involving Müge Anl Derya? How did Müge Anl Derya fare? The video and news details for Derya Yalçnkaya are available here in Müge Anl.

Everyone in the studio and on the TV, including Müge Anl, was astonished by Derya Yalçnkaya’s shocking message event in Müge Anl. What about Derya Yalcinkaya? What is the event involving Müge Anl Derya? How did Müge Anl Derya fare? The following is a video and news about Derya Yalçnkaya in Müge Anl….

WHAT IS MUGE ANLI DERYA EVENT?

Derya, the ex-wife of Selim Yalçnkaya, a 23-year-old who was killed in Müge Anl’s program, stunned both the studio and the audience. The young woman added, “Since I got married, she has been telling me things about the relationship, such ‘Should we bring this or that,’ in the same room with me to satisfy herself. I think her ex-husband desired many relationships from her.

SEE ALSO: Watch J Easley Leaked Viral Video Trends On Twitter and Reddit (Full Video)

MESSAGES HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED, MÜGE MOMENT Frozen

The messages between Selim’s ex-wife Derya and his wife were revealed in earlier programs, shocking Müge Anl and everyone else in the studio and watching on television. MC Müge Anl, who displayed Derya’s “”You did not accept your wife’s relationship with Erdoan in the statement you gave when you first died,” her ex-wife was quoted in the program as saying in a letter of treachery to her. I am twice as old as you. I am unable to communicate in such a way with anyone, including my wife and a female. I can speak with my pal. Particularly to share the intimate facts of my relationship with my wife… What are you eating and drinking, daughter? “he stated.

HE CLEARED THE MESSAGES

In the next segment of the program, where Yalçnkaya’s murder was on the table, Derya, Yalçnkaya’s ex-wife, made a startling admission regarding “treason communication.” Derya said she wanted to make sure the messages were clear “I couldn’t say it, but something is turning against me right now. Selim is actually penning these communications to me in great detail for himself, not for me.”

TRIPLE CONFESSION

Following the young woman’s words, “Wow! Such a dude! “The studio began to hear voices. Derya went on to say, “Since I got married, she has been talking about the things of the relationship like ‘Should we bring this or that,’ in the same room with me to satisfy herself,” when Müge Anl became involved in the reactions.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiumqyTnXquwcaeZJqmnJ56pbHRsphmsZGhsKq6ypqwmmWUpLqitc2YbWaumZmysHnMrp6eZZGjuap5w56pspldp7K3scClZKKmk56xprrTZqSeq6OWtKZ5xLGnqKuVmXqwuoyypq6spZeybrLUpaNmrpmZsrB7

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-05