JoltVib

Julian Corrie Broadus: Snoop Doggs 23-year-old son who is aspiring to be a pop star!

Who is Julian Corrie Broadus

Julian Corrie Broadus is the son of Calvin Cardozar Broadus Jr aka Snoop Dogg, a prominent American producer and rapper. His father is a well-known musician with a long career in the business.

Snoop Dogg and Shante Broadus Julian Corrie Broadus was born in 1998. His father is a well-known rapper from the West Coast who is known for albums such as Tha Doggfather and Reincarnated. Julian’s father didn’t believe he was the biological father until a paternity test verified it.

Snoop was going through a divorce and fighting for custody of his three children during this time. As the biological father of the newborn, he assumed full responsibility for his son’s upbringing.

“I was trying to get a divorce, but I went back home and I fell back in love with my wife and kids,” he said. “I understand that I need my wife and my kids in my life—so I threw the papers away. I don’t want to get a divorce. So if you hear about a divorce, it’ll be my wife divorcing me. It won’t be me divorcing her…And I made a mistake, so I’m trying to get back right.”

Julian was raised by his mother and didn’t learn much about his biological father until he was nine years old. He was also left out of Snoop Dogg’s reality show, Father Hood, which is centered on his family life.

Profile Summary

• Birth name: Julian Corrie Broadus
  • Birthplace: United States
  • Date of birth: 1998
  • Snoop Dogg son age: 23 years (as of 2022)
  • Nationality: American
  • Ethnicity: Black-American
  • Height: 5 feet 9 inches
  • Eye color: Brown
  • Weight: 80 kg Sibling: 3 (half-siblings)

Education

Julian Corrie Broadus, Snoop Dogg’s son, attended Diamond Bar High School and had two aspirations during those years: a career in sports or a future in music. He is presently enrolled in the University of California, Los Angeles, where he is pursuing his education.

Julian Corrie Broadus Height 

He stands 6ft tall and weighs around 80 kilograms. Julian Corrie Broadus will pick up his music career quickly and release wonderful music like his father, thanks to his desire to compose music. 

Career 

Snoop Dogg’s son is not currently employed, although he is considering following in his father’s footsteps. Julian Broadus wanted to pursue a basketball career, but a fractured hand prohibited him from doing so. He is currently debating whether or not to pursue his second interest, music.

Julian mentioned during a radio interview that he started releasing music a few years ago but then took it down because he realized he had a lot more work to do.

Julian, unlike his father, does not intend to pursue a career in hip hop; instead, he is passionate about crafting pop and R&B music.

He maintains that he does not wish to follow in his father’s footsteps and utilize his influence to gain access to the industry.

Snoop Dogg’s Children 

How many children does Snoop Dogg have? 

Snoop Dogg has how many children? Snoop is the proud father of four wonderful children. Snoop Dogg has three children from his previous marriage to Shante Taylor.

Corde Broadus, his firstborn son, was born on August 21, 1994. Cordell, his second son, was born on February 21, 1997. Cordell is presently pursuing a filmmaking career.

Cori Broadus, his daughter, was born on June 11, 1999. She is the youngest of four children. The majority of Snoop Dogg’s offspring want to follow in their father’s footsteps and work in the entertainment industry.

Snoop Dogg’s children appear to have a strong bond based on their social media posts.

Julian Corrie Broadus  hasn’t spoken about or discussed anything about his girlfriend. As a result, his relationship status is set as single. 

Julian Corrie Broadus girlfriend

Julian Corrie Broadus appears to be a lover boy for many individuals when it comes to his love life. His social media profiles are loaded with photos of beautiful women. As a result, it’s been tough to figure out who he’s dating. In fact, it is unknown if he is even dating someone, although given his appearance and demeanor, it is usually assumed that he is.

How many grandchildren does Snoop Dogg have?

Snoop and Shante have three grand children. Cordé, Shante and Snoop’s eldest son, gave birth to a kid called Kai in September 2019 – unfortunately, he died 10 days later.

Julian Corrie Broadus Instagram 

Snoop Dogg’s son Julian Corrie Broadus is on Instagram and he has over 20,000 followers.

Julian Corrie Broadus Net Worth

Julian Corrie Broadus hails from a wealthy family, and thanks to his and his parents’ fortune, he lives a life of luxury. Julian’s net worth as of 2021 has not been reported, however we estimate it to be around $1 million. His father, Snoop Dogg, is currently worth $143 million.

Snoop Dogg’s net worth is estimated to be $143 million. His earnings stem from his lucrative career as a rapper and actor, as well as certain social media activities.

The rapper’s expected revenues each post on his Instagram account range from $129,480 to $215,800, according to Influencer marketing site, with an interaction rate of 0.05 percent and over 65.1 million followers.

Conclusion

Julian Corrie Broadus is on the path of greatness just like his father and in the years to come, he is likely to be as great as his father if not more.

ncG1vNJzZmimkZ63or%2FUqZyrnpGjwG%2BvzqZmpp2VqXqrwcuimKdlk6S%2Fs7XEZpmrp5GZwrR50qemqKhdmbyos9JmaWxlqZqus3nOpZtmq5%2Bjeri0zmagrGWRqL2qvsinnmasn2KvpnnAZqeoqF2owaK%2Bjg%3D%3D

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-06