JoltVib

Ariana Grandes Yes, And? Sparks Controversy and Fan Divide

Ariana Grande’s new single, “Yes, And?” is not just making waves on the charts but also stirring up a tsunami of drama.

The pop sensation, accused of being a “homewrecker,” responded in her lyrics with a sassy, “Your business is yours, and mine is mine. Why do you care so much whose d–k I ride?” Clearly, subtlety isn’t her forte.

In a plot twist rivaling a telenovela, fans took to social media to slam Grande for allegedly snatching Ethan Slater while he was still in marital waters.

One critic even suggested, “go spend your time sucking that Spongebob d–k instead of crying to us!!” Ouch, that’s gotta sting more than a jellyfish sting in Bikini Bottom.

Despite the cyber-roast, hundreds of fans decided to throw a “Yes, And?” party, celebrating the song’s entrance into the Top 10 on the Apple Music Songs chart.

Even Katy Perry couldn’t resist the ’80s-inspired allure, chiming in with a supportive, “YES AND ITS GREAT SO WHAT I SAID IT WITH MY CHEST.” Well, someone’s having a chest day at the gym.

The internet circus continued with accusations that Grande ruined Slater’s family life, prompting one fan to dub her a “disgusting women (sic).”

The real plot twist? No concrete evidence proves Grande orchestrated Slater’s marital woes. But who needs evidence when you’ve got Twitter and a dash of imagination?

“YES AND ITS GREAT SO WHAT I SAID IT WITH MY CHEST” — katy perry via instagram https://t.co/CBHaSjkCJO

— Ariana Grande Today 💋 (@ArianaToday) January 12, 2024

A backstage source spilled the tea to Page Six, revealing Slater and his now ex-wife had been on the rocks for two months before Grande allegedly swooped in like a Broadway diva stealing the spotlight. Cue the dramatic gasps.

As the social media jury deliberates Grande’s fate, she and Slater seem to be giving the haters a sassy shrug. Their relationship, like a Broadway musical with an unexpected twist, remains a mystery wrapped in glitter and neon lights.

Grande, the grande dame of pop, addressed the rumors on Instagram, expressing both pride and joy amid the chaos. Because nothing says “I’m unbothered” like a perfectly curated Instagram Story.

In this saga of love, betrayal, and catchy choruses, we can only hope for more plot twists, catchy tunes, and maybe an epic dance-off between Grande and the trolls. Stay tuned for the next episode of “Ariana’s Yes, And? Chronicles.”

ncG1vNJzZmiolZq9tMPIs2Wcp51ktbC4y7KuqKeUZK6ztcCnmGafopa7pbHSZrCeq12Wu6V50qmYq6OjYrCwutOrpq%2BdoqjGbq3NnWSfmZ5isarCyJ2caA%3D%3D

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-06