JoltVib

Why Fans Think MTV's Chanel West Coast Is Pregnant With First Child!

An American artist, Chanel West Coast, is pregnant and having her first child with her sweetheart. 

Chanel West Coast is the famous screen name of an artist, Chelsea Chanel Dudley. She is a well-known TV personality, notable for her appearance in the Ridiculousness and Rob Dyrdek Fantasy Factory. 

Besides her MTV roles, she is also a famous singer and rapper known for R&B, hip hop, and pop. With over a decade of a career in the entertainment world, the artist has successfully captivated her follower's hearts. 

Let's be more acquainted with her romantic life and updates on her relationship. 

Read More: Who Is Chanel West Coast New Boyfriend Dom Fenison? Everything To Know

Is Chanel West Coast From MTV Is Pregnant With First Child? 

Chanel West Coast, well-known for her work on MTV, is pregnant with her first child. The couple has shared their good news with the public while getting excited about their soon parenting. 

The artist opened up about her expectancy news before heading on the red carpet on Thursday. She and her partner, Dom Fenison, appears delighted with the parenthood journey. 

Chanel has shown her lovely baby bump to people while getting countless good wishes. The couple has yet to do a gender reveal, as she mentioned, "I don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. I'm just praying for a happy, healthy baby."

Baby West Coast 🥺 Congratulations, @chanelwestcoast! https://t.co/QqSDnZNz9D

— Ridiculousness (@Ridiculousness) June 3, 2022

She added, "I'm just really excited for this next journey in my life. It's probably my scariest journey yet, but sometimes the scary roads lead to the best endings."

Meet Chanel West Coast's Husband To Be Dom Fenison- Look Over Their Dating Life

It hasn't been that long since Chanel West Coast & husband to be Dom Fenison confirmed their love life, and the couple already seems to be heading towards their next journey. 

A famous MTV personality is in a relationship with a notable model, Fenison. He is based in Los Angeles and is known for signing with DT Model Management.  

Although the pair recently revealed their romantic life, they have known each other for a long time, around five years. 

[image-1]

Where Is Chanel West Coast From? 

Chanel West Coast hails from Los Angeles, California, US. She grew up; in between New York city and Borth Hollywood while living with her father and mother. 

Furthermore, Coast grew interested when she was just 11-year of age and started rapping at 14-years old. The artist is now 33-years-old and seems to be having her time with her husband to be Dom.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuobFdm66vv4ytn6Kmm2K6tcLSZpqhmZ6auW7DxKyrZpuflsC1ecisZKmqlZy7orrTZq6irJhis6q%2B0q1knKCZobE%3D

Zora Stowers

Update: 2024-05-07