JoltVib

1000-lb Sisters, Tammy Slaton and Amy Slaton Trending on Tik-Tok

Fans have been following both Tammy Slaton and Amy Slaton on 1000-lb Sisters since season 1. TLC’s reality show brings viewers along as the Slaton sisters decide to get healthy and lose weight. Over the past two seasons, people have become very invested in Amy and Tammy’s health. So, when Tammy posted a TikTok showing off a harmful habit, 1000-lb Sisters fans were angry.

What did ‘1000-lb Sisters’ star Tammy’s post On TikTok?

Tammy recently uploaded a TikTok that has 1000-lb Sisters fans affected.

Tammy looks into the camera in the video as a voice says, “Quit smoking weed or die in 30 seconds.” Then, she blows out a large quantity of smoke as another voice comes on and says “30 seconds, alright, 29 more seconds till I die, I’m so excited.”

Fan reactions to Tammy’s habit

1000-lb Sisters fans were not happy about Tammy’s post and were prompt to comment on it.

Dr. Now is gonna be so mad,” one person wrote.

At this point has she given up?” another person wrote.

Tammy, you’re on oxygen, please,” another user said.

Your lungs are barely on the point of function right now and you think inhaling anything but air is a good idea?” another person said.

Tammy, now you know you already have enough health problems,” one 1000-lb Sisters fan wrote. “What more do you want to have?

She’s on an oxygen tank and she still chooses to smoke?” one person wrote.

Tammy has been on oxygen since ‘1000-lb Sisters’ Season 2

Tammy’s breathing has been a subject of concern for 1000-lb Sisters fans since she announced she had contracted coronavirus (COVID-19)

I was in the hospital for just about two weeks. … I’m doing great. I mean yes, I’m on oxygen,” she said in a video. “That’s just to keep my lungs sturdy, strength — I won’t be on oxygen much longer. I was on 15 liters of oxygen and now I’m on three.”

Since then, Tammy has had oxygen tubes in her nose in most of her videos. She recently updated 1000-lb Sisters fans on how her breathing progression was going. When a fan asked on a TikTok where she wasn’t using her tank and asked if she was off of the oxygen, she responded.

No not completely,” she answered. “I have it in case I do need it, but right now I’m good. Dont have it on. Yea just as needed.

Even though Tammy appears to be doing better, fans don’t think it’s a good idea for her to smoke

How ‘1000-Lb Sisters’ Season 2 ended

1000-Lb Sisters Season 2 was a rollercoaster for both Amy Slaton and Tammy Slaton. Amy and Tammy were both tense when Amy fell pregnant and when the time came close to her bariatric surgery, there could have been some severe complications. Luckily, baby Gage was born without major issues. 

Meanwhile, Tammy told boyfriend Jerry Sykes that it’s time for a break in their relationship — something that some fans may be happy to hear. 

However, Tammy’s check-in with Dr Smith did not go as well as she may have hoped. Tammy found that she had gained weight since her last check-in, and showed some feelings of hopelessness.

I mean, sometimes I try to eat healthier, and then other days I’m like, ‘What the heck’s the point?’” she asked him. She also admitted that sometimes she just doesn’t know how to stop. 

I’m really proud of you for the fact that you just admitted, ‘I don’t know how to stop,’ because that’s the first step in asking somebody to try to help you learn to stop,” Dr. Smith told Tammy. He then praised her for taking personal responsibility for her actions.

You could’ve blamed [that] you couldn’t get out of bed, you could’ve blamed that you had COVID and you could’ve blamed that you were in the hospital, and you didn’t. And believe it or not, that’s a step forward from where you’ve been in the past. So you just made progress even though your weight went up.

Season 3 of ‘1000-lb Sisters’

1000-lb Sisters Season 3 has already begun filming after the season was announced in March.

Tammy and Amy Slaton have captivated us with their fun-loving personalities, heartfelt challenges, and uplifting victories,” Alon Ornstein, SVP Production and Development at TLC said, according to Deadline. “We admire their genuine, evolving journeys and we are rooting for them as they pursue paths toward healthier lifestyles.”

So, fans will get to continue following Tammy on 1000-lb Sisters Season 3 and watching her health journey to see if smoking becomes a further detriment to the reality tv star’s health.

Tammy Slaton’s relationship status

Now, there have been a lot of rumours swirling about Tammy Slaton’s relationship status. Some note she and BBW King broke up because he cheated on her via TikTok. Some thought Tammy Slaton actually got back with Jerry Sykes after stealing him from Ashley Taylor. There are even rumours that BBW King asked Tammy to marry him. 

Her former business partner remarked Tammy Slaton had been doing great in losing weight. Then, she started dating the BBW King. And, she began to gain weight instead. We reported on the weight gain as fans saw it in her social media pictures a few months ago.

Tammy Slaton Lied About Weight Loss Progress

During the second week of last month, Tammy Slaton was praised by 1000-Lb. Sisters fans for making tremendous progress with her weight loss. Sadly, fans now have reason to think that progress was just a lie.

Tammy Slaton started to post videos and photos of herself without her oxygen! 1000-Lb. Sisters fans were excited with this 2021 update as this was a surefire sign she was making weight loss progress. After all, Tammy did tell fans she would have to strengthen her lungs to come off the oxygen.

Now, Tammy Slaton continued to post content of herself without her oxygen tubes. Fans were seeing changes in her face and believed she was dropping pounds. But, things apparently changed when the news arrived. She was in a relationship with a well-known chubby chaser.

1000-Lb. Sisters fans fear Tammy Slaton is making no more weight loss progress. In fact, they fear she might be putting pounds back on because she’s with someone who fantasizes about her weight. Most agree she wants to ditch the men and worry about losing weight. Once she drops the weight and gets to a healthier number, she can work on finding someone to spend her life with.

Recently, fans learned she hadn’t ditched the oxygen yet

Tammy Slaton started posting photos on her Instagram Stories and on her profile that showed she was still on oxygen. This contradicted what fans believed as far as her progress went a month ago. One photo featured a pretty significant portion of Tammy’s body… And 1000-Lb. Sisters fans believe that Tammy hasn’t lost any weight at all. Fans think she might’ve gained weight.

On TikTok, some of her followers pointed out Tammy Slaton probably popped her oxygen off long enough to take these pictures and make the videos. Perhaps she just wanted people to think she was moving in the right direction. After all, she got a lot of appreciation on her social media platforms for ditching the oxygen. So, everyone is a little angry to discover that was not true.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDAwKaksmWjoa61u81mpaivXw%3D%3D

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-08